PLN – Gratts Primary Center serves students embarking on the first steps of their educational journey. PLN – Gratts is a primary school serving students from Kindergarten through First Grade, aimed at providing children and their families with the support and tools necessary to ensure academic success for our students.
Our instructional program and integrated support services will allow students at PLN – Gratts Primary Center to become self-motivated, competent, and life-long learners.
We believe that children learn best when they are safe and healthy. PLN – Gratts children and their families have access to the Para Los Niños spectrum of family and clinical mental health services. We are interested in supporting all the children’s needs in the interest of ensuring they come to school ready and able to learn.
For more information about the Para Los Niños Gratts Primary Center, please contact Office Manager, Letisia Pedraza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please click here to view the Local Control and Accountability Plan and Annual Update Template (2016-2017).
- Please click here to view the 2016/2017 Parent Handbook (English)
- Please click here to view the 2016/2017 Parent Handbook (Spanish)
- Please click here to view the School Calendar (2016-2017).
- Please click here to view Admission Requirements (2017-2018).
- Please click here to view Enrollment Lottery Form (2017-2018).
- Please click here to view School Accountability Report Card (2014-2015).
- Please click here to view the Gratts Primary LAUSD Approved Charter Petition 2015.
- Please click here to view the 2015/2016 Education Protection Account (EPA) Actuals and click here to view the Board Resolution approving this plan.
- Please click here to view the LEA Plan Title III Goal 2.
Mac Users: If you experience broken links on our website, please clear your browser’s cache.